What are the modules of SAP Business One?
sap business one has several core modules that you need to use to translate the different disciplines you promote into a single interface. This gives you a 360 degree view of your business. The modules of SAP Business One are
- Partner companies
- Production control
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Service management
- Human resources management
- Call Management
In practice, we can tailor the answers to your organization and your needs. Learn more about the customization options available with SAP Business One.
How much does SAP Business One cost?
The cost of SAP Business One depends on the implementation options and the modules and features you need to implement. This section provides indicative values and timelines for the various options.
The main SAP Business One implementation and pricing options are presented here. A tentative implementation schedule and costing is included.
In general, there are a number of factors that affect the cost of an ERP implementation. Want to know how much it costs to implement SAP Business One for the product you are promoting? Use the new SAP Business One calculator to get pricing options and a realistic breakdown of licensing, maintenance and implementation factors.
Is it difficult to implement SAP Business One?
SAP Business One can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises. Want to know which is the best option you are promoting? Here’s a comprehensive guide to cloud and on-premises ERP.
A typical SAP Business One implementation requires a 15-60 day period and an engagement phase with key stakeholders on the buyer’s side.
- For financial institutions only, the implementation takes 15 days and provides reporting on general ledger, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, BAS, installed assets, banking, budget and currency.
- 30 days. Features include inventory control, purchase planning, forecasting, purchase orders and sales receipts. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – action and sales programs.
- 40 days. Finance, distribution and production (work instructions, MRP, BOM, production utility planning, CRM).
- Cost of work. 40 days. Finance, job costing/vendor – job costing sequence, job vendor management, billing and reporting, CRM.
Two important parts of the SAP Business One implementation are the pre-sales requirements analysis, in which a one-day on-site workshop identifies and defines the scope of the customer’s needs, and the final user acceptance test, which ensures the company’s success after delivery.